West Midlands Wedding Venue
Bordesley Park – Farm / Barn Venue
Exclusive Use, Bridal Dressing Room, Marquee Option, Fireworks Permitted
Maximum guests for ceremony: 125
Maximum guests for evening: 250
NB: Use the details above only as a guide. Please double check with the venue as details can, and often do change.
Address: Bordesley Park Wedding Venue Dagnell End Road B98 9BH
Beautifully positioned on a hilltop in the heart of the Worcestershire country-side, it gives a commanding view over looking rolling fields below. Bordesley Park is an exclusive use wedding venue – set in an idyllic, secluded country estate. With modern meeting rustic it has the perfect combination and characteristics to make the most perfect setting for your wedding celebration.
They can host your entire day for you: the bride getting ready in their elegant ‘Dovecote’ bridal preparation room above the converted Tudor Barn – Ceremony room, you will feel your are in your very own boutique to start your wedding day. In addition to this, situated in Bishops Barn they have a ‘Grooms Room’ featuring a pool table and table football for the Groom and his Groomsmen to get ready in and relax before the ceremony. Bishops Barn also has its own bar available for pre ceremony drinks should you wish.
The ceremony takes place in the Tudor Barn which is licensed for up to 125 guests. Flooded in natural light, featuring breath taking views of the surrounding countryside, a neutral palette to enhance your own chosen colour theme. Beautiful Chiavari chairs, open beams adorned with magical fairy lights, lanterns along the aisle, double doors that open onto a patio area. The perfect backdrop as you exchange your vows.
They have extensive grounds to host your drinks reception, where guests can wander around exploring the 4 acres of gardens and grounds. There you’ll find a Princess Swing, a swing bench with feature lettering, fairy tree lights around the estate, fire pits to warm you on those winter evenings, hanging picture frames, and other surprises waiting to be found. If they’re feeling really brave, your guests can try out the onsite trampoline!
To party the night away, their luxury Orchard Marquee holds up to 250 guests. With beautiful drapes, twinkling fairy lights, ornate chandeliers, dance floor, indoor and outdoor bar – it certainly makes the ideal backdrop for your evening celebrations.
There are also many nearby hotels, one being walking distance as it’s situated at the bottom of their drive. They allow cars to be left on the estate on the evening too. Giving your guests the flexibility of returning to their cars the next morning should they wish.
It’s always a pleasure working here because of the friendly staff, beautiful surroundings and overall relaxed atmosphere.
Having everything in one place makes for a stress-free day where everyone can chill, allowing me to wander around capturing great story-telling images.
I especially love the nearby fields where I can take you for a quick walk-about photo session. With the setting sun it makes a perfect set of images for your wedding day story.
View Bordesley Park Wedding News
- Golden Hour Sunset Wedding | Clive Blair PhotographyOne of the things I especially love about shooting at Bordesley Park is the chance to go for walk-about in their nearby field during the golden hour sunset.
- Bordesley Park Wedding Testimonial | Antonia and DanRead why Antonia wrote, when looking at a few sneak peek images from her wedding: “My heart stopped at so many and tears were shed! They are truly beautiful!”
- Spring Rural Wedding | Jamie and LizzieView a beautiful spring Bordesley Park Farm wedding reception as photographed by documentary wedding photographer Clive Blair.
Looking for other venues?
If this venue isn’t what you’re looking for, or you’d like other similar venues to consider, have a look at the list of Best Wedding Venues in the West Midlands. There you’ll find 100+ venues where to get married, to help you decide on your perfect venue.
Wedding Planning Tips
- Surprise Proposal | Hoar Cross Hall
- Should Women Propose to Men?
- Micro Wedding Photography
- 5 Tips for the Groom When Getting Ready
- Wedding Photography in Winter
- Is it OK For The Groom to Cry?
- Just Got Engaged? | 15 Essential Things To Do Next
- How to Plan Your Wedding From Abroad | Callum and Jean
- Surprise Proposal Idea | New Hall Hotel
- What is Documentary Wedding Photography?
- Surprise Proposal | Birmingham City Centre
- Planning Your Wedding
Want to chat further?
If you’d like to discuss your wedding plans with one of the most experienced wedding photographers in the region, fill in my contact form below telling me more about your wedding, and I’ll get back to you straight away.