West Midlands Wedding Venue
The Bond – City Centre Venue
Maximum guests for ceremony: 120
Maximum guests for evening: 200
NB: Use the details above only as a guide. Please double check with the venue as details can, and often do change.
Address: The Bond, 180-182 Fazeley Street, Digbeth, Birmingham, B5 5SE
Anyone looking for a unique, quirky, edgy, city centre venue with an industrial vibe for their wedding should consider how The Bond wedding team can help.
Located in Digbeth, Birmingham on the Grand Union canal, this fully-restored Victorian industrial factory is like no other. The site offers it’s own wharf and cafe, with indoor space up to 1000 sq ft for your wedding and reception.
The exclusive-use venue is licensed to hold ceremonies in 2 different areas, for up to 120 guests, so you can host your whole day under one roof. The Gatehouse can cater for up to 160 seated for a wedding breakfast, and up to 200 for a reception in the evening.
This location makes it ideal to explore the Digbeth neighbourhood to give a edgy backdrop for some of the bride and groom photos. The famous street-art, cobbled streets, old warehouses and railway via ducts are a few minutes walk away.
I’m a recommended The Bond wedding supplier, plus an award-winning wedding photographer.
What I love about working at The Bond and the surrounding Digbeth wedding venues, is the abundant street-art and structures around The Custard factory area. It all makes for a unique backdrop for the bride and groom’s walkabout photos. There’s so much to see and capture. This makes each wedding unique.
I’d love to photograph your The Bond wedding celebrations.
The Bond Wedding News
- Digbeth Birmingham Wedding | Brogan and BenI had an enjoyable day as Brogan and Ben’s The Bond Birmingham wedding photographer, especially as this was the first time visiting this unique venue on my doorstep.
Looking for other venues?
If this venue isn’t what you’re looking for, or you’d like other similar venues to consider, have a look at the list of Best Wedding Venues in the West Midlands. There you’ll find 100+ venues where to get married, to help you decide on your perfect venue.
Wedding Planning Tips
- Surprise Proposal | Hoar Cross Hall
- Should Women Propose to Men?
- Micro Wedding Photography
- 5 Tips for the Groom When Getting Ready
- Wedding Photography in Winter
- Is it OK For The Groom to Cry?
- Just Got Engaged? | 15 Essential Things To Do Next
- How to Plan Your Wedding From Abroad | Callum and Jean
- Surprise Proposal Idea | New Hall Hotel
- What is Documentary Wedding Photography?
- Surprise Proposal | Birmingham City Centre
- Planning Your Wedding
Want to chat further?
If you’d like to discuss your wedding plans with one of the most experienced wedding photographers in the region, fill in my contact form below telling me more about your wedding, and I’ll get back to you straight away.