West Midlands Wedding Venue
Warwick House – Stately / Country House Venue
Exclusive Use, Bridal Dressing Room, Outdoor Ceremony Option, Onsite Couple Accommodation Available, Onsite Guest Accommodation Available
Maximum guests for ceremony: 200
Maximum guests for evening: 200
NB: Use the details above only as a guide. Please double check with the venue as details can, and often do change.
Address: Warwick House Wedding Venue, 10 Warwick Rd, Southam CV47 0HN
Looking for other venues?
If this venue isn’t what you’re looking for, or you’d like other similar venues to consider, have a look at the list of Best Wedding Venues in the West Midlands. There you’ll find 100+ venues where to get married, to help you decide on your perfect venue.
Wedding Planning Tips
- Wedding Speeches for Women and Men
- 2022 UK Wedding Photography Prices – All Your Questions Answered
- 2 Surprise Proposals | Hoar Cross Hall
- Should Women Propose to Men?
- Micro Wedding Photography
- 5 Tips for the Groom When Getting Ready
- Wedding Photography in Winter
- Is it OK For The Groom to Cry?
- Just Got Engaged? | 15 Essential Things To Do Next
- How to Plan Your Wedding From Abroad | Callum and Jean
- Surprise Proposal Idea | New Hall Hotel
- What is Documentary Wedding Photography?
Want to chat further?
If you’d like to discuss your wedding plans with one of the most experienced wedding photographers in the region, fill in my contact form below telling me more about your wedding, and I’ll get back to you straight away.