West Midlands Wedding Venue
Plough and Harrow – Hotel Venue
Exclusive Use, Bridal Dressing Room, Marquee Option, Onsite Couple Accommodation Available, Onsite Guest Accommodation Available
Maximum guests for ceremony: 80
Maximum guests for evening: 150
NB: Use the details above only as a guide. Please double check with the venue as details can, and often do change.
Address: Best Western Plough & Harrow Hotel 135 Hagley Road Birmingham West Midlands B16 8LS
Looking for other venues?
If this venue isn’t what you’re looking for, or you’d like other similar venues to consider, have a look at the list of Best Wedding Venues in the West Midlands. There you’ll find 100+ venues where to get married, to help you decide on your perfect venue.
Wedding Planning Tips
- Surprise Proposal | Hoar Cross Hall
- Should Women Propose to Men?
- Micro Wedding Photography
- 5 Tips for the Groom When Getting Ready
- Wedding Photography in Winter
- Is it OK For The Groom to Cry?
- Just Got Engaged? | 15 Essential Things To Do Next
- How to Plan Your Wedding From Abroad | Callum and Jean
- Surprise Proposal Idea | New Hall Hotel
- What is Documentary Wedding Photography?
- Surprise Proposal | Birmingham City Centre
- Planning Your Wedding
Want to chat further?
If you’d like to discuss your wedding plans with one of the most experienced wedding photographers in the region, fill in my contact form below telling me more about your wedding, and I’ll get back to you straight away.