West Midlands Wedding Venue
Bodenham Arboretum – Farm / Barn Venue
Outdoor Ceremony Option, Marquee Option, Fireworks Permitted, Private Caterers Allowed
Maximum guests for ceremony: 125
Maximum guests for evening: 125
NB: Use the details above only as a guide. Please double check with the venue as details can, and often do change.
Address: Bodenham Arboretum Wolverley Kidderminster Worcestershire DY11 5TB
Bodenham Arboretum is set in the countryside of Wolverly, Worcestershire and boast 134 acres of of mature woodlands, specimen trees and shrubs, along with 2 pool chains all integrated within a working farm. The plantings and water, when combined covers 54 acres of outstanding landscaped beauty.
Because the Arboretum is situated in a protected valley, it’s away from traffic noise and casual intrusions. This allows you have a unique backdrop for any wedding celebration.
There are 3 locations where you can hold your wedding: 1) The Main Visitor Centre, which can host up to 125 guests, 2) The Lakeside Room, which can host up to 40 guests for the more tranquil and private celebration, or 3) the Marquee Site where you can erect a Marquee or Tipi for your wedding. This option is perfect if you decide to have an outdoor civil wedding ceremony in the nearby grounds.
Each one will provide you with a bespoke and personal Bodenham Arboretum Wedding experience.
I’ve enjoyed shooting both outdoors and humanist Bodenham Arboretum wedding celebrations. If you’re looking for a humanist celebrant, I have a few I can recommend for you.
Shooting outdoors weddings is naturally at the mercy of the elements, but when the weather is in a good mood, your guests can enjoy the the natural surroundings and extensive grounds, which provides the perfect backdrop for your casual, informal wedding photos.
Even if the weather is inclement, don’t let that put you off, celebrating your love for each other. Make sure everyone has umbrellas and embrace the day!
With so much space available to walkabout and explore during your casual portrait session, each wedding has always provided a different, unique and bespoke record of the day.
Bodenham Arboretum Wedding News
- Outdoor Humanist Wedding | Kayleigh and DanWhen Kayleigh wrote me saying: “The pictures are wicked! We’re so pleased!” I knew I’d delivered just what they wanted from their wedding images. View their photos and hopefull you’ll agree.
Looking for other venues?
If this venue isn’t what you’re looking for, or you’d like other similar venues to consider, have a look at the list of Best Wedding Venues in the West Midlands. There you’ll find 100+ venues where to get married, to help you decide on your perfect venue.
Wedding Planning Tips
- Wedding Morning Photoshoot
- Wedding Speeches for Women and Men
- 2022 UK Wedding Photography Prices – All Your Questions Answered
- 2 Surprise Proposals | Hoar Cross Hall
- Should Women Propose to Men?
- Micro Wedding Photography
- 5 Tips for the Groom When Getting Ready
- Wedding Photography in Winter
- Is it OK For The Groom to Cry?
- Just Got Engaged? | 15 Essential Things To Do Next
- How to Plan Your Wedding From Abroad | Callum and Jean
- Surprise Proposal Idea | New Hall Hotel
Want to chat further?
If you’d like to discuss your wedding plans with one of the most experienced wedding photographers in the region, fill in my contact form below telling me more about your wedding, and I’ll get back to you straight away.