West Midlands Wedding Venue
– Ardencote Manor – Hotel Venue –
Bridal Dressing Room, Outdoor Ceremony Option, Onsite Couple Accommodation Available, Onsite Guest Accommodation Available
Maximum guests for ceremony: 150
Maximum guests for evening: 150
NB: Use the details above only as a guide. Please double check with the venue as details can, and often do change.
Address: Ardencote Manor, Lye Green Road, Warwick, Warwickshire CV35 8LT, UK
Unique Manor hotel and spa wedding venue located in Warwickshire. Boasting a picturesque 3 acre lake with an island in the middle for outdoor ceremonies, gives an ideal location for your wedding photographs.
The Manor House provides an English Country House setting for your wedding. The Palms Conservatory is a classic venue which comfortably seats from 60-150 guests licensed for civil ceremonies of up to 150 guests.
Reception includes being welcomed with a glass of Champagne in the Garden Terrace where the Drinks Reception takes place in the Claverdon Suite, surrounded by the Rose Garden and spectacular lawns.
The Wedding Pavilion and Island are all located at The Lakeside, offering a relaxing waterside Wedding venue for a lovely outdoor wedding ceremony.
The Arden Suite is renowned as one of Warwickshire’s premier Civil Ceremony venues, due to its lakeside floral and fauna offering a stunning backdrop.
If you’re looking for somewhere to pop the question, read the post below “Should Women Propose to Men? to see how Ardencote Manor was the ideal place for that couple.
Looking for other venues?
If this venue isn’t what you’re looking for, or you’d like other similar venues to consider, have a look at the list of Best Wedding Venues in the West Midlands. There you’ll find 100+ venues where to get married, to help you decide on your perfect venue.
Wedding Planning Tips
- Wedding Morning Photoshoot
- Wedding Speeches for Women and Men
- 2022 UK Wedding Photography Prices – All Your Questions Answered
- 2 Surprise Proposals | Hoar Cross Hall
- Should Women Propose to Men?
- Micro Wedding Photography
- 5 Tips for the Groom When Getting Ready
- Wedding Photography in Winter
- Is it OK For The Groom to Cry?
- Just Got Engaged? | 15 Essential Things To Do Next
- How to Plan Your Wedding From Abroad | Callum and Jean
- Surprise Proposal Idea | New Hall Hotel
Want to chat further?
If you’d like to discuss your wedding plans with one of the most experienced wedding photographers in the region, fill in my contact form below telling me more about your wedding, and I’ll get back to you straight away.